Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 3 Painting: Hat Still Life with Indian Blanket and Rug

Tonight's posted painting is a still life painting of a hat with an indian blanket and rug.  This is an 11 x 14 painting on linen.  This composition is a big odd, as it looks like it might be someone in a burqah with a cowboy hat on.   Don't know what I have in store tomorrow.

I also worked on Mr. Pugpants this morning, thankfully and he looks much better.  However, I failed to take a photo of it before I left the studio  this afternoon.  So, I'll post it tomorrow along with my day 4 painting.

2 comments:

  1. Beth,

    Love your color harmony in this. One of my favorites in the challenge yesterday. Happy 30in30 painting! Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your compliment! I'm having fun with this...and indeed it is stretching my capabilities and think more about TIME!

    ReplyDelete